Frequently Asked Questions
What are the camp dates?
- June 25th-29th, and July 9th-13th
Where is camp located?
- Our camps will be at Latham Springs Camp and Retreat Center in Aquilla, TX (just north of Waco.) Here is the web address for more information about the camp. www.lathamsprings.com
What type of camp is it?
- We are an evangelical camp for 6th-12th grade students.
- Our purpose is to minister to the lost and minister alongside youth pastors/leaders in connecting students with Christ.
- We do everything for you, so that youth pastors/leaders only responsibility is to hang out with their students.
- Each day is filled with an AM/PM worship time that includes a powerful message, a variety of topic based breakout sessions for students AND adults, organized rec with the University of Mary Hardin Baylor Rec Team, and FREE TIME.
What are the camp rates?
- Rates range from $259 to $329 depending on when you register.
- For more information, click 2019 Camp Rates for a PDF of our full camp rates
What is the adult leader to student ratio requirement?
- One adult per 10 students for each gender is required.
How do I register for camp?
- When registering for camp, you are registering an entire youth group not an individual camper.
- Fill out the online Church Information Form so we may have a record of your information.
- If you are interested in securing spots for the June camp click HERE. If you are interested in securing spots for the July camp click HERE. You MUST print it out, complete it, and send it back with $50 per camper to secure your spots.
What should a camper pack?
- Download or view the form HERE
What is the camp schedule?
- This is a tentative schedule.
- Click this link for the 2019 Camp Schedule – Tentative.